The New Life Good News Bible has been re-imagined and re-launched for young adults to encourage and ignite meaningful Bible reading. As teenagers begin to develop intellectually and emotionally the New Life Good News Bible is their gateway into the riches of the Bible.
Inside young adults will find:
– Unique 64-page full-colour section with down-to-earth articles connecting the Bible with contemporary issues such as the Internet, food, abortion, sexuality, poverty, the media and many, many more.
– Annie Vallotton’s classic line drawings, with never before published original drawings
– Brand new teenage-friendly introductions by Nick Page, the author of ‘The Bible Book’
– New features to help young adults discover more including: ‘20 must-read passages’, ‘The Life of Jesus’, ‘A Guide to the Christian Year’, ‘How Did We Get the Bible?’, ‘Timeline of the Bible’.
– Help in navigation including easy access contents lists inside the front and back covers and side-bar navigation.
– Ultra-clear text and Bible maps
– British English text
– Font Size: 8pt
With adulthood on the horizon, help your young people to engage their minds and hearts with the Bible as they discover Christianity and develop their faith in our skeptical world.
This version of the Good News Bible is absolutely unique and ideal for young adults (aged 12+) who are discovering what the world has to offer and who are eager to find out what the Bible has to say about it all ? in depth, yet in an enjoyable and non-threatening way.
Also provided are new navigational features in the headers and margins to help young people find their way around with ease. Their Bible reading time will be even more enjoyable and educational with the following extra helps:
? Font Size: 8pt
? 20 must-read passages
? The life of Jesus
? A guide to the Christian year
? How did we get the Bible?
? Easy access contents lists inside the front and back covers
? Side-bar navigation
? Ultra-clear text and Bible maps
? British English text
With all this and much more, the New Life edition really is the full package bringing the widely read and highly trusted Good News translation to life ? and engaged with the world around us.